Information Systems Coordinator
Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking an Information Systems Coordinator to provide support and management for a variety of enterprise communication systems as directed. This is included but not limited to phone, patient portal, voice recognition applications, Microsoft 365 desktop suite, printers, and some desktop support. This new position’s scope and responsibility will increase with time and the team member’s capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage enterprise phone systems and call centers to operate efficiently.
- Coordinate and manage enterprise printing.
- Coordinate and manage enterprise eFaxing.
- Assist with patient portal management.
- Support Microsoft 365 desktop applications.
- Support dictation software applications.
- Associate degree.
- Experience with technology in an office environment.
- Enjoys working and helping people.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read and communicate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Working understanding of office 365 word, excel, and outlook is a plus.
- Working understanding of phone systems.
- Working understanding of printers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team building.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must adhere to the Keys to Heartfelt Care.
- Must receive an annual influenza vaccine.
- Must receive COVID-19 vaccine and any future COVID booster shots or vaccines.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
How to Apply:
- Apply Online
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to Jenna Janu, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.