Microsoft 365 Systems Coordinator
Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced IT individual to coordinate multiple platforms/communication systems. This position will provide administration and support for Microsoft 365 platforms. It requires working knowledge and experience with M365 Azure AD Connect, Endpoint Management, Enterprise OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange, and M365 Security. This position will also work with other communication systems such as phones, patient portal, and voice recognition applications with onsite training provided. The new position’s scope and responsibility will increase with time and the employee’s capabilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administer M365 Assure Connect
- Administer M665 Enterprise OneDrive
- Administer M365 Endpoint Management
- Administer M365 Exchange
- Administer M365 Security and Compliance
- Administer M365 Endpoint Manager
- Support Microsoft 365 desktop applications
- Support Enterprise Phone Systems and Call-centers
- Assist with Patient Portal Management
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft 365 Administration Centers.
- Experience with technology in an office environment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read and write effectively.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Computer knowledge.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and provide support as needed.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must adhere to the Keys to Heartfelt Care.
- Must receive an annual influenza vaccine.
- Must receive COVID-19 vaccine and any future COVID booster shots or vaccines.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
How to Apply
- Apply Online.
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to Jenna Janu, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.