Wellness Center Receptionist
Serves as the first point of contact upon entry to the Wellness Center. Provides information, direction, and assistance to members and visitors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the general operations of the Fitness Center and its equipment.
- Responsible for daily cleaning duties as assigned.
- Assist customers with machines and workouts.
- Perform simple bookkeeping tasks.
- Ensure all memberships are fully paid and remind members when dues are required.
- Collect fees.
- Do not allow unpaid non-members to use the facility.
- Familiar with the fitness profession.
- Familiar with fitness center equipment.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, or ability to get trained.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to read and communicate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Team building.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must adhere to the Keys to Heartfelt Care.
- Must receive annual influenza vaccine.
- Must receive COVID-19 vaccine and any future COVID booster shots or vaccines.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Evenings and rotating weekends
How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to Jenna Janu, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.