Emergency Department PA
Experience the ideal work/life balance by joining our committed group of physicians and physician assistants in the beautiful lakes area. Physicians and employees give the health system high marks for career satisfaction and quality of care provided.
For an ER physician assistant seeking clinical autonomy, a block schedule, supportive administration, and skilled medical staff, this is an excellent opportunity.
The recently remodeled clinics and hospital includes a state-of-the-art surgical suite and Emergency Department with advanced technology. With an MRI, CT and other up-to-date equipment, our physicians, physician assistants, and expanding group of visiting specialists are able to provide high-quality care right here.
Immediate access to POCUS specialists in the ED 24/7 is available through the latest technological advances including Telestroke, eEmergency, and ePharmacy. Glacial Ridge Hosptial has eICU as well.
The 22-bed Critical Access Hospital is designated as a Level IV Trauma Center and Acute Stroke Ready Hospital serving nearly 15,000 residents of Pope County and neighboring areas. Glacial Ridge Hospital maintains a 5-star patient experience rating. The integrated health system is comprised of three clinics with one attached to the hospital, an ambulance service, homecare and hospice services, a family eye center, and wellness center.
- Must have a medical degree from an accredited school.
- Must be licensed or eligible to be licensed in the state of MN.
- Minimum of 3 years emergency department experience, CAQ-EM, or EM Residency is preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and willingness to acquire POCUS and advanced airway management skills.
- Employed full-time or part-time with 12- or 24-hour shifts; no call
- Block schedule averaging 36 hours per week
How to Apply:
- Call Kirk Stensrud, CEO, at 320.634.4521 to discuss the opportunity
- Mail CV to: Kirk Stensrud, CEO, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
- Apply Online
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.