Emergency Medical Responder – Brooten Ambulance
Due to continued growth and call volume, Glacial Ridge Ambulance is seeking Emergency Medical Responders (formerly called First Responders) for Brooten. Volunteer EMRs receive a stipend for on-call and on-the-job time. You will be trained and licensed to drive the ambulance and assist EMTs.
- Current licensed Emergency Medical Responders (formerly called First Responders); or willing to obtain EMR license.
- EMR training classes are available starting soon in Glenwood.
- Valid MN Driver’s License and good driving record.
- Live or work in the immediate Brooten area.
- Able to respond to the Ambulance Garage at the Brooten Fire Hall within 3-5 minutes.
- Must meet physical requirements of the job.
- Must be friendly, courteous, responsible, and well-groomed.
- Must work well with others and take direction well – time is urgent.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must receive annual influenza vaccine.
- Must receive COVID-19 vaccine and any future COVID booster shots or vaccines.
- Volunteer; paid stipend
- Flexible. Primarily day shifts, 4:00a – 6:00p; nights/weekends/holidays and other shifts as needed.
- Scheduled 1-2 shifts per 7 day week.
How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to Jenna Janu, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.