Family Medicine Advanced Practice Provider
Experience the ideal work/life balance by joining our committed group of physicians and advanced practice providers in the beautiful lakes area. For a nurse practitioner or physician assistant seeking clinical autonomy with supportive administration and skilled medical staff, this is an excellent opportunity. The first year of employment will be primarily located in our Brooten Medical Center in Brooten, MN. After that, this person may be assigned to work in any of our clinics – Brooten, Glenwood, or Starbuck. ER coverage is available if qualified, but not required.
Our comprehensive healthcare system combines the best of a clinical and hospital practice with a structure that gives providers a voice in strategic direction and quality initiatives. Patients, providers, and employees all give the health system high marks for satisfaction and quality of care. The remodeled clinics and hospital include a state-of-the-art surgical suite and Emergency Department with advanced technology. With an MRI, CT, and other up-to-date equipment, our physicians, advanced practice providers, and expanding group of visiting specialists are able to provide high-quality care right here.
- Must be interested in the full realm of Family Medicine and caring for patients in the clinic.
- Must have a Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant degree from an accredited school.
- Must be licensed or eligible to be licensed in the state of MN.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Basic computer and EMR skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Team building.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must adhere to the Keys to Heartfelt Care.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Primarily located in our Brooten Medical Center in Brooten, MN the first year
- Weekend Walk-In Clinic rotation
How to Apply
- Apply Online – You may upload a CV with the online application.
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to Jenna Janu, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334.
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Glacial Ridge Health System
Glacial Ridge Health System is located in Glenwood, Minnesota to provide Heartfelt Care to the surrounding communities, our patients, and our staff. As an independent level IV trauma center and acute stroke-ready hospital, we also provide a wide array of medical services, including clinics, homecare, hospice, and therapy. We’re doing big things at Glacial Ridge and are hiring new team members and medical professionals who are ready to provide heartfelt care!
For general inquiries, click on the Contact Us button below.
Click on the button below to learn more about our Medical Staff.