Hospital and Clinic Housekeeper
Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking a responsible and self-motivated individual with attention to detail and desire to make a difference. If you want to work with fantastic people, enjoy your job, receive great pay, have flexible scheduling, and benefits including health insurance, PTO and more, consider joining our team. Hiring for part-time and full-time evenings. High School Students welcome to apply. Contact Danielle in Environmental Services at 320.634.4521 to discuss the position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily cleaning of patient rooms, exam rooms, hallways, offices, ancillary service areas and other areas as needed and directed.
- Responsible for cleaning walls and window treatments as needed.
- Responsible for cleaning floors, windows, and bathrooms routinely.
- Responsible for emptying and removing all garbage and trash when on site.
- May be required to assist in Laundry.
- Must be totally confidential with what is heard or seen with respect to patient information.
- Other cleaning, housekeeping chores as directed.
- A warm, friendly personality.
- Background in cleaning, housekeeping desired.
- Able to read, understand and carry out directions responsibly.
- Prefer experience with cleaning/housekeeping.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must adhere to the Keys to Heartfelt Care.
- Must receive an annual influenza vaccine.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position.
- Part-Time and Full-Time
- Evenings and weekend/holiday rotation
How to Apply
- Apply Online
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to: Jenna Janu, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.