Human Resources Manager
Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking a Human Resources Manager responsible for all Human Resource functions and duties. These include employee recruitment and interviews, payroll and HRIS maintenance, new employee onboarding, employee compensation and benefit documentation, compliance with State and Federal record keeping requirements, and answering employee requests and questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related degree.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the HR field, preferably in healthcare.
- Excellent customer service and human relations skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with GRHS employees, managers, CEO, hospital board, and employee benefit vendors.
- Skilled with computer, email, spreadsheets, documents, and navigating employee benefit websites.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in positive and negative situations.
- Ability to frequently compose clear and effective written communication.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, the democratic political process, and healthcare in general as it applies to GRHS operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administer employee relations and recognition programs.
- Ensure proper documentation is obtained for individuals who provide contracted services for GRHS.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws regarding employment and workplace practices.
- Coordinate ongoing personnel policy development and compliance.
- Administer employee training and benefit programs.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding and orientation programs.
- Oversee Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment programs.
- Process employee terminations and conduct exit interviews.
- Reconcile monthly employee benefit billing statements and ensure timely payment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must meet physical requirements of the position.
- Must abide by the Keys to Heartfelt Care.
- Must receive annual influenza vaccine.
- Regular attendance is necessary for continued employment.
How to Apply:
- Apply Online.
- Download (PDF), print, and mail completed application or resume to:
Gordon Paulson, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.