LPN Procedure Nurse
Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking a LPN Procedure Nurse to join our growing surgical team. LPN Procedure Nurse will assist with patient care and routine duties. Ensure proper care of technical equipment used in the endoscopic procedures. This position will also assist outreach physicians with patient care.
- Special training in the principles of endoscopy.
- Must be very conscientious about doing work carefully and accurately.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills with patients, staff and other health care professionals.
- Must meet physical requirements of job.
- Must receive annual influenza vaccine.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the care, preparation and maintenance endoscopic equipment.
- Responsible for arranging for repair of endoscopes and obtaining loaner equipment as needed.
- Responsible for arranging and ordering supplies in GI outreach.
- Responsible for accurate specimen handling and labeling.
- Assist with post-anesthesia recovery and admitting patients as directed.
- Provide direct patient care in a friendly and inviting manner.
- Work with minimal supervision during job duties.
- Assist in patient preparation for cystoscopy.
- High level disinfect equipment for ENT clinic.
- Check supplies for outdating.
- Responsible for keeping decontamination room and reprocessing room stocked and well organized.
- Responsible for training new staff to the endoscopy area.
- Check preventive maintenance schedule and do required procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining supplies and testing defibrillator cart.
- Work directly with vendors for new products and supplies.
- Maintain quality records and logs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To provide for an overall safe and productive environment that meets or exceeds standards set by the organization.
- To be a team player, to be a self-starter.
- Regular attendance is necessary for continued employment.
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- 1:6 weekends/holidays in rotation
How to Apply:
- Apply Online
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to:
Gordon Paulson, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For general inquiries, click on the Contact Us button below.
Click on the button below to learn more about our Medical Staff.