Licensed Practical Nurse
Glacial Ridge Hospital is seeking an LPN to join our growing hospital team and provide skilled, heartfelt care.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current State License in good standing.
- Clinical experience.
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with staff.
- Must meet physical requirements of job.
- Must receive annual influenza vaccine.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep up to date on latest nursing techniques and equipment. Attend at least six (6) nursing personnel meetings each year.
- Give safe and effective direct nursing care by assessment of patient’s condition, developing a written plan of care, implementing the plan, and evaluation of the care given.
- Recognize, interpret, record and report significant data regarding patient’s condition.
- Respect other people’s ability or judgment, i.e. during peer review.
- Readily accepted by co-workers.
- Interact with visitors appropriately.
- Interact with patients are dignified allowing for decision-making by patients.
- Render high level of professional care without continued supervision.
- Make sound decisions under conditions of stress or pressures.
- Accept additional responsibility without becoming unduly distressed.
Rules and Policy
- Follow policy and procedures for nursing interventions.
- Know and strive to meet written standards of care.
- Know and follow the correct format for charting.
- Assist in keeping patient care plans complete and up to date.
- Assist in health teaching of patient and/or family.
- Assist with orientation of new nursing employees.
- Meet or exceed written standards of patient care.
- Does additional reading or study on an unusual patient problem or condition.
- Assume professional responsibility for every assignment.
- Accept and complete other duties as assigned.
- To provide patients with care that meets or exceeds standards set by the organization.
- To be a team player, to be a self-starter.
- Regular attendance is necessary for continued employment.
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- 1:3 weekends/holidays in rotation
How to Apply:
- Apply Online
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to:
Gordon Paulson, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For general inquiries, click on the Contact Us button below.
Click on the button below to learn more about our Medical Staff.