Glacial Ride Hospital is seeking a registered sonographer to provide ultrasound services to our patients.
- Must be ARDMS registered.
- RVT-Registered Vascular Technologist preferred.
- Must meet physical requirements of job.
- Must receive annual influenza vaccine.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ultrasound work as requested by medical doctors and providers on staff.
- Determine patient’s ultrasound needs by reading orders or instructions from providers.
- Explain procedures to patients to reduce anxieties and obtain cooperation.
- Maintain a current file of examination protocols.
- Maintain records of patients examined, examinations performed, ultrasound worksheets and other pertinent information.
- Monitor equipment operation and report malfunctions equipment to supervisor.
- When not doing main duty of performing ultrasounds, responsible for helping with EKG’s, PFT’s and Holter Monitors.
- Responsible for performing QA for the ultrasound department.
- Responsible for orderliness of room and stocking supplies.
- Notify supervisor of supplies that need to be ordered.
- Responsible for scheduling Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, CT, MRI, Bone Density, Routine Exams, Fluoroscopy, etc.
- Follow organization and staff policies and procedures.
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance.
- Maintain quality control log for high level disinfectant solution for ultrasound transducers.
- Keep up-to-date on continuing education credits to maintain current licensure.
- Meet the expectations and guidelines of physicians, patients and outside organizations.
- Regular attendance is necessary for continued employment.
- Part-Time, 20 hours per week
- Days, no weekends or holidays
- Casual call (come in if available)
How to Apply:
- Apply Online
- Download, print, and mail completed application or resume to:
Gordon Paulson, HR Manager, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.