- This event has passed.
Complete Athletic Exam
July 31 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on August 15, 2019 at 3:00 pm
Students going into 7th and 10th grade are required to get an athletic exam to ensure they are eligible to participate in sports. If your student needs an athletic exam, Glenwood Medical Center is offering something NEW THIS YEAR to enhance your experience!
Get your physical exam with Dr. Gus Mellgren, or Jessie van der Hagen, CNP, CNM during one of the two Complete Athletic Exam evenings and you will also receive an athletic assessment with a physical therapist.
- Scheduling is required. Call Glenwood Medical Center at 320.634.5157 to make an appointment.
- Wednesday, July 31 or Thursday, August 15 between 3:00 – 6:30 pm
- Allow 45-60 minutes for the complete athletic exam
- Includes clinic exam, vaccinations and hemoglobin test if needed, and a physical therapist’s athletic assessment
- Bring the completed “Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Medical Eligibility Form” with you
- Insurance will be billed
- Free gift while supplies last
Unable to make one of these two days work? Schedule a regular athletic exam any time this summer, at one of our three clinics. Call Glenwood Medical Center at 320.634.5157, Starbuck Medical Center at 320.239.2200, or Brooten Medical Center at 320.346.2272 to make an appointment.