NOTE TO RETURNING USERS:
Our Patient Portal looks slightly different due to an update in November 2016. More features are also now available.
Welcome to GRHS’ secure online Patient Portal powered by InteliChart ®, an interactive tool that connects you with your personal health information.
With the Patient Portal, you have the ability to:
- View Lab results within 36 hours of Test completion
- View your current Medication List
- View a Problem and Medical History List
- View a CCD (Continuation of Care Document)
- Request an Appointment (New – using the tabs)
- Request Medication Refill (New – using the tabs)
- Assign a Proxy Account (New)
- Add Dependents (New)
- Complete Interactive Forms – fill out a form and it will automatically load into your chart (New)
- Send a secure Message for:
- General medical questions to Glacial Ridge Hospital
- General medical questions and/or medication refill requests to either clinic
- Billing questions
- Requesting an appointment through Outreach scheduling
- Requesting medical records to the Health Information Department
* To register with the Patient Portal you do not need a PIN from us. However, you will only be able to send a secure message until you are given a PIN and we give your account full access rights.
Need help? See these PDF guides.
Setting Up Your Account
Patient Portal User Guide (Click in Table of Contents to go directly to that information.)