With extensive training and years of experience, board-certified orthopedic surgeon Dr. Jennifer Taniguchi looks forward to caring for patients in August 2020 at GRHS. Raised in Minnesota, she looks forward to the work-life balance for her and her family in Glenwood.
Dr. Taniguchi enjoys getting to know her patients – what they do for fun, what their life situation is like, and what is important to them. Together they create a plan of care that takes all of these things into account, along with the treatments that the person is interested in that will lead to their best outcome.
Orthopedic services include:
- Diagnosis, treatment, and management of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases, including sports injuries, total joint replacements, and bone fractures
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery to diagnose and treat many joint conditions including knee, hip, and shoulder ligament reconstruction and repair
- ACL reconstructions and meniscus repair
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Total and partial knee replacement
- Total shoulder replacement
- Minor foot surgery
- Elbow, wrist and hand surgery
- Fracture care including hips and wrists