Glacial Ridge Health System provides complete healthcare for every stage of a woman’s life. From the first annual exam and prenatal care, to menopause and beyond, we are dedicated to helping women through all of life’s milestones.
Our women’s services team delivers the high quality, personalized healthcare that women want, close to home. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse midwife treat every woman like an individual, taking the time to listen, and working collaboratively to ensure you get exactly the care you need.
No matter what stage of life you’re in, our care team has the knowledge, experience, and technology to help you stay healthy. Our comprehensive services include:
- Physical examinations, annual exams, mammograms, and breast exams.
- Screening for cervical cancer and other health issues.
- Maternity care to make pregnancy, labor and delivery as joyous and stress-free as possible. We use the latest technology, and offer private birthing rooms with Jacuzzi tubs; support and education before, during and after delivery; water births; certified lactation consultant and lactation support.
- Birth control, both temporary and permanent.
- Education and treatment for the symptoms of menopause: hot flashes and sweating; sleep issues; bladder and pelvic organ prolapse; and intimacy concerns.
- Management and monitoring of a variety of women’s gynecologic issues. We specialize in using safe, minimally-invasive treatments for common gynecologic problems that previously required more invasive procedures.
Learn more about our Women’s Health Care:
Incontinence Treatment / Continence Care
Wellness and Prevention
Women’s Health Care Testimonials
“Our rural area is so fortunate to have an OB/Gyn of Dr. Campbell’s caliber. She is incredibly skilled, and is very patient and friendly in answering all my questions and concerns. She really takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Campbell is not only a great doctor, but a wonderful, warm, compassionate human being.”
–Kandis R., Glenwood
“I recently had some health issues that I was extremely nervous about and did not know what to do. I contacted Dr. Campbell’s office and she fit me in her schedule that week. After seeing me she told me, “We will get this taken care of for you. Do not worry.” After several labs and tests, she continued to keep in touch with me. I definitely trust Dr. Campbell with my healthcare and cannot thank her enough for what she has done for me. I will continue to recommend others to her.”
– Mataya C., Starbuck