- This event has passed.
Developmental Screening for Children Ages 1-8
April 28, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Free Screening – Call 320-334-5801 to Schedule
- Do you want to make sure your child is on target with developmental milestones?
- Do you have concerns about possible delays?
- Are you looking for your child to receive services?
Glacial Ridge Health System’s physical, occupational, and speech therapists are offering a free screening on Thursday, April 28 and Saturday, April 30, 2022, for children 1-8 years of age at Glacial Ridge Therapy Services. Choose which day – a weeknight or weekend morning – works best for you. This is NOT a full evaluation. Screenings will last approximately 15-20 minutes.
Enter through the Therapy Services Entrance on Franklin Street for your child’s screening appointment.
* Masks & COVID symptom screenings are required upon arrival.
- Cutting, writing, coloring
- Dressing and self-care
- Attention span to tasks
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Fine motor skills
- Motor planning & executing movement
- Expressing language
- Pronouncing letter sounds
- Understanding language
- Interacting with peers
- Swallowing/oral motor difficulties