From a simple fracture to a complex injury to dealing with the painful effects of arthritis, most of us will face a problem with bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, or nerves at some point in our lives. If you suffer an injury or have a chronic condition like arthritis, take comfort in knowing that the expert care you need is close to home at Glacial Ridge Health System in Glenwood. Dr. Valle provides care for 106 orthopedic conditions and performs over 40 types of procedures. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Valle, call Glenwood Medical Center at 320.634.5157.
What Dr. Valle enjoys most about being an orthopedic physician is that he can take care of the whole community – from weekend warriors and high school students to grandmas and grandpas.
His surgical and non-surgical orthopedic services include:
- Diagnosis, treatment, and management of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases, including sports injuries, total joint replacements, and bone fractures
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery to diagnose and treat many joint conditions including knee, hip, and shoulder ligament reconstruction and repair
- Total and partial knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Total shoulder replacement
- Wrist and hand surgery
- ACL reconstructions and meniscus repair
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Fracture care