From a simple fracture to a complex injury to dealing with the painful effects of arthritis, most of us will face a problem with bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, or nerves at some point in our lives. If you suffer an injury or have a chronic condition like arthritis, take comfort in knowing that the expert care you need is close to home at Glacial Ridge Health System in Glenwood. Dr. Jennifer Taniguchi provides care for over 100 orthopedic conditions and performs more than 40 types of procedures.
At Glacial Ridge Center for Surgical Care, we’re well prepared to perform innovative surgical procedures while keeping you safe from COVID-19. We have implemented additional safety protocols following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) recommendations so you can get the orthopedic care you need safely.
What Dr. Taniguchi enjoys most about being an orthopedic physician is that she can take care of the whole community – from weekend warriors and high school students to grandmas and grandpas.
Her surgical and non-surgical orthopedic services include:
- Diagnosis, treatment, and management of musculoskeletal injuries and diseases, including sports injuries, arthritis, and bone fractures
- Minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery to diagnose and treat many joint conditions including knee and shoulder ligament reconstruction and repair
- Total and partial knee replacement
- Total and partial shoulder replacement
- Partial hip replacement
- Reverse shoulder replacement
- Wrist and hand surgery including carpal tunnel release, and more
- ACL reconstructions and meniscus repair
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Fracture care including hip, shoulder, elbow, and more