Glenwood Family Eye Center is a full-service eye clinic using the most sophisticated technology in the region. Our staff of eye doctors includes optometrist, Dr. Joe Schneiderhan, and visiting ophthalmologist, Dr. John Dvorak. Together they have decades of experience as eye doctors to provide expert care, whether you need an optometrist or an ophthalmologist, a simple eye exam, or a glaucoma test.
Why Choose Our Eye Doctors for Your Eye Care?
- Complete eye care and vision exams with our optometrist or ophthalmologist for patients from preschool-age to elders
- Early diagnosis, management, and treatment of eye conditions, infections, and injuries
- Glaucoma tests, plus testing for cataracts, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and more
- Contact lens exams, fittings, follow-up, plus a complete line of lenses and supplies
- Eyeglass and sunglass prescriptions with a “Guaranteed Fit” and free adjustments
- Wide range of great, value-based frames, as well as designer originals
- Trained opticians to help you choose the best fit and style for you
We partner with a variety of insurance companies to give you the most affordable eye care service possible.
Call 320.334.3264 for an appointment.
Glenwood Family Eye Center is located at 16 W. Minnesota, Ste. 102.
(Downtown Glenwood, between Ace Hardware and the bakery.)
Check out our Glenwood Family Eye Center website for more information!