You can stay close to home to receive advanced, specialized care through our specialty services. Glacial Ridge Health System offers you access to some of the most skilled providers in the region, including CentraCare. The following specialty services are available by appointment at Glacial Ridge Health System:
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) including surgical procedures
- Fluoroscopy / Interventional Radiology
- Gastrointestinal Exams
- Pain Management Injections
- Needle Guided Biopsies
- Nuclear Medicine
- Multiphoton Tomography (MPTs)
- MUGA Scan
- Ophthalmology (Eye)
- Cataract and General Eye Surgery
- Diagnostic Testing and Treatment for Wet Macular Degeneration
- Fundus Photography (Diabetic Eye Screening)
- Pacemaker Checks
- PET / CT
- Sleep Studies
- Urology including cystograms and surgical procedures
Learn about our visiting specialists or to schedule an appointment, call 320.634.4521.
Your health insurance carrier may require a referral from your primary care provider.
For general inquiries or to learn more about outreach services, click on the Contact Us button below.
Click on the button below to learn more about our Medical Staff.