This newly-built lakeside hospital is seeking a BC/BE OBGYN to join their Multi-Specialty group in Minnesota, offering an unmatched quality of life.
- Inherit the practice of a departing OB/GYN – have full practice quickly
- Flexible 4-day work week & call schedule for an exceptional work/life balance
- C-section call is 1:5
- General OB call is 1:6
- 105 deliveries per year at Glacial Ridge Hospital
- High-risk pregnancies go to St. Cloud or the Twin Cities
- The practice is 40% Gynecology and 60% Obstetrics
- Must have a medical degree from an accredited school.
- Must be licensed or eligible to be licensed in the state of MN.
- Must receive annual influenza vaccine.
- Employed full-time
- See details above for call rotation
- Never-ending salary guarantee
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Student loan forgiveness
- Comprehensive benefits include a robust health insurance package, CME stipend, 401K match, and 5+ weeks of vacation
- Paid relocation and more
To learn more and for immediate confidential consideration:
- Call Kirk Stensrud, CEO, at 320.634.4521 to discuss the opportunity.
- Mail CV to: Kirk Stensrud, CEO, 10 Fourth Ave SE, Glenwood, MN 56334
GRHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.