- This event has passed.
Complete Athletic Exam
July 27, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until August 31, 2020
Students going into 7th and 10th grade* are required to get an athletic exam to ensure they are eligible to participate in sports. Schedule a regular athletic exam anytime at one of our three clinics.
- Allow 45-60 minutes for the complete athletic exam
- Includes clinic exam, vaccinations, and hemoglobin test if needed
- Bring the completed “Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Medical Eligibility Form” with you. We will have additional copies.
- Insurance will be billed
- Free gift while supplies last
* NOTE from MSHSL: Sophomores who would normally be required to get a physical following their freshmen year will not have to get an updated physical this school year due to the cancellation of school last spring. This year’s sophomores will be required to get an updated physical before the beginning of the 2021-2022 activities season next August prior the start of their junior year. If a sophomore has already completed their physical this summer they will have met their high school physical requirement for grades 10-12.