Complete Care for Adults
At Glacial Ridge Health System, our focus is on keeping you healthy so you can enjoy things you like to do. As we age, our health is at an increased risk for disease and chronic medical conditions. Internist Dr. Joan Lunzer specializes in providing the highest-quality internal medicine care to the adult patients she cares for at Glenwood Medical Center.
Dr. Lunzer is committed to providing personalized, compassionate, and comprehensive internal medicine care to enhance our patients’ quality of life and promote healthy lifestyles.
Internal medicine provides a full spectrum of care, from routine ailments and primary care to complex medical conditions such as congestive heart failure, Type 2 diabetes, and more.
- Health screenings, including colonoscopies
- Comprehensive physical exams
- Education on wellness and disease prevention
- Managing multiple common adult chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and Type 2 diabetes
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, injuries, and infections
- Treatment of common conditions of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system, and reproductive organs
- Performing minimally invasive procedures
- Women’s health
Specialty care from Dr. Lunzer includes diagnosing and managing peripheral artery disease, congestive heart failure and heart disease, pacemaker implantation and follow-up, and cardiac stress testing.
Call 320.634.5157 to schedule an appointment.